Fullstack Android Platform Developer IRC142704
|Location:||Sweden - Gothenburg|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Android, Android (AOSP), Android NDK, C++, QNX|
GlobalLogic Sweden would like to invite a Senior Android Platform Developer to join our clients for Automotive projects in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Our clients are Tier 1s and OEMs from Europe and USA and development is targeted to Automotive Solution what will be deployed in newest European cars.
- Strong background of software development in C++ and/or Java
- Experience in Android stack
- Experience from working in a Linux environment, preferably on a QNX Real-time system
- Experience in developing automated unit or integration test in C++/Java or Python.
- Experience with tools like JIRA and Confluence, Git and CI toolchains
- Experience using the Android NDK.
- Experience with GNU make or AOSP blueprint.
- Experience in modern app architectural patterns (MVP, MVVM, layered architecture, refactoring)
- Comfortable with responsibility for the full software development life cycle from conception to deployment; including design, architecture, documentation, implementation as well as verification and validation.
- Experience within Automotive or Infotainment
- Experience in Automotive communication buses, CAN, Flexray, SomeIP, etc
- Experience in software development on QNX platform
- Experience in Qualcomm SoC is highly beneficial
- Driver’s license (B-level)
- Collaborate with UX and stakeholders to define a coherent end-to-end solution.
- Software development in application framework and native layers of Android stack for automotive infotainment system.
- Together with team assume responsbility of implementation of complete feature, from HMI to HAL, including design, architecture, documentation, implementation, verification and validation.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.