Function Realization Manager (Automotive) m/f/x IRC151240
|Location:||Germany - Berlin, Cologne, Stuttgart|
|Skills:||ASPICE v.3.1, Automotive, CAN, Confluence, Embedded, IBM Rational DOORS, ISO 26262, JIRA, Requirement Engineering, Test management|
In unseren Projekten arbeiten wir für unsere Kunden an den Fahrzeugen der übernächsten Generation im Bereich Elektromobilität und Autonomous Driving
- Creation of architecture concepts/proposals
- Creation of functional descriptions and specifications as well as architecture diagrams
- Definition of requirements for the development environment
- Support of homologation processes
- Definition and coordination of the HMI concept together with front end experts
- Participation in concept work (for offer concepts and implementation of the function)
- Creation and evaluation of error tickets
- Coordination of the technical realization of the function in the project, platform or vehicle
- Checking the implementation of the existing specification in the specific project and adapting it if necessary
- Cross-departmental reporting of the function realization status
- Cooperation with the safety expert in the implementation of functional safety in the system design
- Definition and evaluation of the safety concept of the function realization in cooperation with component managers & suppliers
- Determination of acceptance criteria, test scopes & scenarios for the function verification
- Specification of the system test cases
- Development of concepts for system integration & system testing
- Support technical feasibility analysis and specification of interfaces
- Collaboration on integration level planning incl. maturity management
- Monitoring implementation of function realization requirements of different components
Enterprise Architect, C, AUTOSAR, Configuration Management, HMI
- Technical implementation of a function in a project, a platform or a system (vehicle)
- Specification of the technical implementation
- Integration of a function into the vehicle or platform
- Functional safety of function realization
- Creation of the security proof as well as security evaluation
- Systematic assurance of review principles throughout the development process within the responsible functional realizations
- Assurance of quality & compliance with legal requirements within the function realization as well as safety and approval-relevant features
Function Realization Manager is responsible for:
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off on your birthday.
Professional Development:We provide continuing education classes, professinal certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professinal goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks:We want you to love where you work, which is why we cater breakfast daily and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.