Global People Technology Leader IRC157456
|Location:||United States - San Jose CA|
|Designation:||Associate Vice President|
|Skills:||HCM, HRMS, implementation, workday|
Reports to: VP Global People Operations
We’re growing fast and need to continue to build out a global technology framework across the People Development function. We’re looking for you to take us to the next level in enabling Workday and other new technologies globally, providing an amazing employee experience, and driving further optimizations across the organization.
You will be responsible for driving and delivering the People Development Team’s technology plans – working to streamline and optimize our current systems and practices, leveraging Workday plus other systems to enable the function. You will collaborate with the People Team, and corporate/business stakeholder groups to drive a successful design and implementation rollout companywide.
As a seasoned People Team leader, you will be responsible for developing Workday knowledge globally, defining the right amount of process, data quality rigor, team rhythms, and oversight during Workday implementation plans and support.
The role is ideal for someone who is passionate about leveraging Workday for scaling the People function, working with global teams to successfully deliver new technology, driving user adoption, and enabling teams via technology all while creating an amazing employee experience! #LI-AK1
- 15+ years of HRM/HCM systems and technology enablement experience required in a People Development function.
- Demonstrated Workday implementation and support experience – both technical and functional – with a passion for keeping the employee experience primary across all Workday products – HCM, Security, Time & Absence, Recruit, Advanced Compensation, Reporting, Security, etc. being the driving force in successful global Workday implementations.
- Strong leadership presence and influencing skills including communication, problem solving, facilitation and construct of the business case.
- Ability to operate collaboratively and foster solid relationships with key stakeholders.
- Proven ability to make difficult judgment calls, sound ethical decisions displaying a heightened level of responsibility, confidentiality, integrity and professionalism.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant disciplines
- Serve as the functional and technical Workday expert for GlobalLogic as technology synergy opportunities are reviewed and defined for optimization and roadmap planning.
- Build continued technical and business analyst leadership across regions – as a foundation for scale and growth – develop Workday knowledge and reporting for a regional and global support model.
- Provide functional and technical oversight to structure the successful delivery of technology projects and programs – including vendor management, ongoing requirement prioritization, change management readiness and user adoption.
- Provide functional and technical leadership oversight, gathering business and security requirements, performing system design, testing and system training and support plan.
- Develop deep partnerships with Regional Delivery Leaders, HRBPs and COE leaders – delivering ongoing value to enable the business.
- Produce a People function technology roadmap for communicating the vision and priorities across stakeholder groups – Workday plus any interim solutions.
- Create global view of technologies in use enabling the People function
- Partner with PMO to develop framework for reporting technology project status and success metrics across stakeholder groups.
- Continue enhancement of governance practices for People technology and data quality – across Oracle/ IT managed technologies and vendor integration touchpoints.
- Ensure integrity, privacy and security of all HR’s data through the design and enforcement of procedures and standards.
- Lead technology driving global optimization and efficiencies, while prioritizing the employee experience.
- Build quality practices and a culture of continuous improvement for all technology projects.
- Collaborate with Analytics team on delivering integrated reporting solutions
- Maintain technical business relationships with vendors to understand their strategic path for the future. Ensure delivery of agreed-upon support and service level agreements, and act as the point of escalation to resolve any vendor issues. Participate in annual vendor review and strategic planning.
Quality, Process Optimization & Governance
What We Offer
Exciting Projects:Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.
Professional Development:We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidays
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.