Golang Engineer IRC125255
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Skills:||AWS DynamoDB, Containers, Docker, REST, SQL|
App developers, stores and payment providers cross the threshold into the newly built unique ecosystem to converge, grow and thrive.
By bringing businesses together and powering e-commerce with unique data-driven insights, we deliver new business opportunities and new dimensions of growth for customers around the world. Being inside the Service circle means global merchants including Amazon, Google and Microsoft can work together with payment partners from Africa to the Americas, accelerating the performance of everyone on the inside.
- Experience of at least 5 years in a commercial development environment
- Design skills using DDD, OO and Design Patterns
- Good knowledge of C#, Java or Golang
- A good understanding of third-party integration technologies, including WCF or Rest APIs
- Good knowledge of SQL and/or NoSQL database technologies such as SQL Server, MySQL, Couchbase or DynamoDB
- DevOps appreciation with container technology Docker, Kubernetes
- Good analytical mind with problem solving skills, on your own or brainstorming with colleagues
- Strong communication skills, both spoken and written with Upper-Intermediate English level
To succeed in this role, you will already be able to demonstrate the following
C#, Java, GOlang Programming language, AWS
- Responsible for collaborating with product owners to break down high level requirements into understandable pieces of work that your team can create solutions for
- Works as part of agile team to develop new functionality of products
- Builds APIs and web sites for partners to interact with the Platform, driving correct technology usage
- Architects solutions with the team and advises to ensure the correct design choices are made
- Writes code and automated tests for new solutions
- Refactors, optimizes and fixes defects in existing code base – identifying best ways to refactor opportunistically as well as a longer-term plan
- Reviews team members code, driving best practices across the team
- Reviews process regularly, and identifies potential improvements, discussing them with team leads and management
- Researches new technologies and approaches to improve existing products, providing input into the technology roadmap
At GlobalLogic, you have a fantastic opportunity to significantly contribute to core product innovation and evolution, leading development of new product features as well as supporting operational and implementational needs for the business and customers. You will be a senior developer as part of a multi-role team collaborating with other software engineers and QA automation engineers with opportunities to work cross-functionally with other departments. You will be expected to be a technical role model, and assisting team leads and product owners to bring the skills of those around you to a higher level, considering best practices and principles you will assist defining and evolving for the team’s future needs.
This is a great opportunity to build a rewarding career based on continuous improvement. GlobalLogic will provide an excellent working environment, flexible working options, your own personal development plan, investment in training, opportunity to innovate, and a chance to work with exciting global partners, like Google, Microsoft and Amazon.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.