Guidewire Lead Developer IRC153629
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Lead Software Engineer|
We are looking for a talent to join the team of one of the fastest-growing and leading digital transformation consultancies in the UK. Founded in 2008, quickly established itself as one of the UK’s leading IT services providers for enterprise clients. Our clients are some of the UK’s most recognisable brands. We have a phenomenal track record of successfully delivering industry-leading Cloud & Digital Transformation programmes.
Everyone in our team is encouraged to do things differently, to believe in themselves and each other, and to make daring decisions – even if it means making the occasional mistake. You’ll get the opportunity to build your own team of Guidewire engineers, share your knowledge and vision with a customer, and become a solid part of their team of lead engineers.
We’ll help you to grow your leadership skills to become an irreplaceable guru for a customer!
- Expertise in JAVA, Gosu or other object-oriented languages
- At least 3 years of experience in creating systems based on Guidewire technology (Guidewire certificates will be a solid advantage)
- Claim Centre experience – we are currently mainly using version 9, but we have some on version 5 and we are about to go to version 10 for Home Claims
- Integration experience – GW Edge APIs, Mulesoft
- At least basic knowledge of Guidewire Policy Centre and Billing Centre
- Good English (B2 or higher)
- Good communication skills
- Implementation of solutions for UK-based customers in the Guidewire Insurance Suite
- Execution, design or technical leading
- Integrations between Guidewire and external systems
- Implementation and configuration of Claim Center Guidewire module, with possible work in future with Policy Center and Billing Center
- Conducting Guidewire training and possible certification courses
- Sharing your expertise, vision and approach with customer
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.