Hardware Engineer IRC143305
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw, Szczecin, Koszalin, Zielona Gora, Krakow, Lodz, Bydgoszcz, Katowice|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Altium, Eagle, Enterprise Architect, Hardware Development|
We are looking for a talented Hardware Engineer to join us. Our software team is working on solving interesting challenges in the automotive sector, including downsizing, reducing emissions and boosting efficiency, while simultaneously optimizing performance. You will play a significant role in the project for a market leader in the area of pro-environmental mobility solutions. Join us and work with new technologies, creating cutting-edge automotive solutions!
- At least 3+ years of professional experience as a hardware engineer, in the automotive domain
- Sound knowledge in the areas of digital and analog circuit technology (microcontroller and power electronics components)
- Knowledge of the design of electronics for high temperature and high voltage applications and experience in components soldering
- Knowledge and experience in components soldering
- Knowledge of technics related to neutralizing frequency and cross-frequency interference
- Knowledge of technics related to removing a parasitic capacitance in circuit board design
- Ability to test hardware components individually and in tandem with external computer systems
- Good written and spoken English
- Development of electronic circuits for mechatronic automotive products in compliance with product requirements
- Analysis of hardware requirements
- Creation of HW architecture and HW design
- Development and creation of HW circuit diagrams
- Creation of EMC-compliant layouts
- Carrying out hardware tests
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.