Health & Safety Specialist/Fire Safety Inspector IRC166649
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw, Szczecin|
I guess everyone would like to feel safe in their workplace, right?
Help us create a place where employees feel safe, and people who join us learn how to take care of their health and safety in the organization.
You will be responsible for supervising and cooperating in improving health & safety working conditions in chosen locations.
You will work in a growing health & safety department in an IT company with an opportunity to develop your language and communication skills.
Will you join us?
- OHS specialist title and fire safety inspector title
- Min 3 years on a similar position
- Advanced Health and Safety knowledge
- Practical experience in working with documents
- Advanced writing skills
- Permanent example of working discipline
- English Language Level – Upper-Intermediate in reading, writing, and verbal communication
- Master’s degree, diploma of completion of post-graduate health and safety studies
- Category B driving license
- Experienced user of MS Office package
- Supervising health & safety working conditions in our locations in Poland during audits- several delegations per location per year (driving car)
- Identification and reporting of risk factors. Communicate it to the employer
- Participation and assistance in organizing health and safety committees
- Conducting initial training in area health & safety for new employees in Polish and English
- Preparation of official documents, training documentation; support of documentation flow
- Keeping and updating training records by cooperation with the HR team in gathering information about training needs
- Monitoring compliance with health & safety rules. Advising employer in this regard
- Cooperation with managers and departments. Participation in internal meetings with managers on locations.
- Support by organization training with external OHS companies to ensure periodical training and training in field fire safety and first aid
- Using tools provided by the employer and department as well
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.