HR Business Partner IRC148523
|Location:||Poland - Krakow, Bydgoszcz, Szczecin, Wroclaw, Koszalin, Zielona Gora|
|Skills:||Communications, Employee Service, Human Resources, International Standards and Laws, People Development, Processing/Analytics|
We are looking for a HR Business Partner to join our GL team! The HRBP function is dedicated to partnering with GlobalLogic business unit leaders to maximize the potential of our greatest asset—our people. We embrace change and the opportunity it brings. We focus on company transformation, high-quality internal customer experience, and commitment to engaging, developing, rewarding and retaining our global workforce.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, don’t miss this chance. Apply now!
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in delivering projects in HR
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines: change management and HR communication, compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and employment laws
- Proven track record of successful colaboration with senior management
- Area of Studies: HR or related would be preferable
- Competencies required: Business Acumen ideally in IT or FMCG industry, Global Mindset, Coaching & Consulting, Communication proficiency, Influencing others, Empathy, Interpersonal skills, Change management, Project management, Teamwork, Agility
- Craft and implement business unit HR strategies in partnership with senior leaders to enable accelerated growth
- As a Strategic Partner to the Leaders understand how HRBP can define annual talent strategy plans and support the business
- Provide guidance and input on delivery unit restructure, workforce planning, and succession planning based on the company’s strategic objectives and specific requirements and priorities of concrete account/line of business
- Analyze trends and critical People metrics in partnership with the business to develop solutions, programs, and policies that cover business needs. Leverage metrics to publish a dashboard for reporting progress and success
- As a Change Agent adjust People’s strategies to respond to changing business needs by providing proposals to People Heads/Management. Lead and manage changes in people-related strategy, organization, and/or operations
- As an Employee Champion develop the next generation of GL leaders for business success and growth
- Consult with line management, providing People management guidance when appropriate
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.