HR Generalist IRC164768
|Location:||Croatia - Zagreb|
|Skills:||Communications, Human Resources, International Standards and Laws, People Development, Processing/Analytics|
GPS (Globallogic People Support) in the Globallogic is a unique place where you can learn a wide variety of HR processes, including performance management, onboarding, recruitment, learning, Master Data, mobility, and more. We support our colleagues as a 1st line support with HR questions and tasks. You will work closely together with other people’s functions, including recruiting, Learning & Development, and local HR Ops Teams. Moreover, we work closely with HR teams around the world to deliver HR operations. HR Generalist would ideally spend most of the time within Zagreb’s office, getting to know current employees and company culture.
- Understand Global HR processes and want to develop in the HR area (experience in HR SSC would be an asset)
- 1-2 years of administrative experience in a corporate or professional services environment
- Customer Service experience (will be an asset)
- Good knowledge of MS Office especially MS Excel and Word
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills; distinct quality mindset and attention to detail
- Practical knowledge of the Croatian labor law
- Strong process focus and drive for results
- Ability to work and stay focused under pressure, manage urgent tasks against challenging timelines, and shifting priorities
- Ability to build strong and trustworthy relationships with others and to effectively contribute to a highly collaborative work environment
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge and experience across regional and organizational boundaries
- Open mindset towards change and engagement for continuous improvement
- Strong verbal and written language skills in English (B2 at least)
- HR Support for Globallogic colleagues across multiple locations in Europe with the main focus on Croatia
- Coordinating onboarding session enrollments and maintaining firm members’ profiles to ensure data accuracy in the firm’s HR systems (Oracle)
- Preparing employment contracts and amendments for new hires and already hired employees, termination letters, verification letters for various institutions, and then their will country People Teams across the EMEA region
- Ensuring excellent support for the following HR processes: master data and reporting, reward and recognition, etc.
- Responding to and handling different requests from employees as well as managers
- Participating in internal and EMEA HR projects to improve user experience and deliver top-class service
- Taking service to the next level by ensuring professional, high quality and timely service delivery within your designated area
- Work closely with colleagues in other teams GPS Team across EMEA and Global level
- Participate in projects related to improving efficiency and work quality
- Provide day-to-day support to Globallogic people with self-service processes, and case management (eg. dispatching tickets)
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive compensation and benefits.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.