HR Team Lead IRC133919
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw|
|Skills:||Excel, Finance Payroll, HR Operations, Labor Compliance, Team Leading, Time Management|
We are looking for an ambitious, open-minded, and experienced Team Leader to join our HR team in Wrocław!
If you know labor law, HR processes seem a piece of cake for you, and you feel comfortable as a Leader – Karolina, our HR Manager, and her team will gladly welcome you on board!
We value openness and a positive atmosphere, creating a supportive workplace. You will have the opportunity to constantly develop, take on new challenges and implement your ideas. Our constantly developing company needs an expert that keeps up with the market trends and considers improvements as a necessary part of the HR department.
Don’t miss this chance, apply now! Our Recruiter – Natalia will take care of you through the whole recruitment process.
- 3-4 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge of Labor Law
- Good knowledge of English (writing, speaking)
- Good knowledge of PŁATNIK
- Experience in working with HR systems (ie: Comarch, ERP Optima, Oracle)
- Good knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for building good relationships with the team and the other Departments in the company
- Ability to take responsibility for the tasks realization and high-quality assurance
- Fulfilling commitments and willingness to show initiative
- Ability to work well under pressure of time
- Self-starter – requires minimum supervision
- Coordinating HR Operations Team
- Administrating the employee’s database including personal and compensation data, pensions, etc. (Optima, Oracle, Workday experience will be nice to have)
- Updating and verificating Employees’ absences
- Updating employees in PŁATNIK
- PFRON calculation
- Cooperation with Payroll Department
- Managing HR ticketing system
- Managing of Creativity Tool regarding 50% increased cost of income
- Preparing the employment certificates, contracts, annexes, work certificates
- Preparing absence reports
- Taking part in HR projects (both local and global)
- Working on process and tools improvements
- Updating work regulations existing inside the company and implementing the new ones
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.