Ice Hockey Analyst IRC160826
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Skills:||Big Data Processing|
Our client is leading supplier of sports analytics to its clients. Using cutting edge Computer Vision and AI/ML technologies, the company provides outstanding real-time sports performance analysis. As an analyst you will be responsible for providing quality statistics for ice hockey games using client’s proprietory tools.
- Confident PC user (Windows)
- Intermediate English
- Extensive internet research skills
- Creative problem-solving and analysis skills
- Team player with good interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude
- Readiness to work in shifts (mandatory)
- Ice Hockey knowledge is very beneficial, actual hockey playing skills are not required
- Video gaming experience also useful
Ice Hockey annotation analyst
Job Location: Kyiv
Domain: Sports Understanding & Analysis
Job Experience: not required
Min. Qualification: bachelor or 3+ year student (in any discipline)
- Analyze ice-hockey games and record key events as they occur such as successful pass, penetration of offensive zone, faceoff win, etc. (40+ total event types)
- Watch hockey game videos and provide inputs on all the important events.
- Check the quality of content and do an analysis of quality data
- Work on various data tools and generate information by doing online research
- Provide inputs/content with high quality
- Ability to identify and verify source authenticity
- Solve complex problems in time-bound and effective manner
- Ability to analyze data by doing secondary research
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.