Installation / Configuration Test Engineer IRC155311
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv, Mykolaiv, Kharkiv|
|Skills:||Bash, Containers, Kubernetes, Linux, Network, QA|
• is a leader in OSS/BSS IT space (350+ customers) over the years
• Is a leader in Gartner OSS Magic Quadrant for 7th year in a row
• executing and securing projects and competence on long-term strategies
• transforming and changing to meet edging technology demands
• Provides complete end-to-end solution covering: Orchestration of Private cloud Resources and Services, CNF/VNF testing and onboarding, Closed-loop Assurance
• Key component for enterprise and 5G use cases fulfilment within OSS/BSS domain
• Supporting multivendor cloud environments (Kubernetes, Openstack, KVM, Virtual Cloud Director, AWS and Azure)
• Deployed over 60+ global telco operators (CSP)
• Used by 5 world lead CSPs in the US, Europe, Asia and Australia
• Following best practices. Your brave ideas are appreciated and always supported for implementation
• Practice with threads and async python features, python libs (Rest , ssh, db etc) in performance area testing for large-scale applications.
• Working in a team of passionate engineers who are keen to bring to life the best quality testware
• Constant opportunity to learn and grow professionally by solving interesting and diverse working tasks
BA, MS degree in software engineering, computer science, or a related field
3+ years overall commercial experience in installation/configuration testing
Good knowledge of Linux, Openstack virtualization, bash-scripting
Good knowledge in IP networking is a plus
Understanding of load testing , reliability, failover, high availability aspects of the system is a plus
Good knowledge in Kubernetes, contarnization is a plus
Good understanding of different testing types, levels and technics
Jenkins / Git experience is a plus
Understanding of Python is a plus
Understanding of Agile or iterative development lifecycles
Intermediate and above English (read / write / speak) for daily communication with team leads and subject matter experts
Git, Python, Jenkins, YAML, JSON, Virtualization, Open stack
execution of automated and manual tests in the area of cleanroom, robustness, load and stability testing
- Perform infrastructure-related testing of the developed software that includes installation, upgrade and backup&restore of the software on several different hardware configurations (standalone, high-available, geo-redundant
- review and troubleshoot results of cleanroom (manual install,upgrade, BUR ) , robustness and load testing (based on Python AQA frameworks )
- test reports creation
Opportunity to participate in Maintaining and contributing to the test automation frameworks
Bugs reporting, tracking and verification within close collaboration with big distributed developers team
Collaborating with client’s team lead, subject matter experts and developers of a big distributed team
Continuously assess and improve technologies & processes the team uses to always maintain high quality.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.