Integration Engineer IRC134215
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv, Kharkiv, Mykolaiv, Dnipro, Odesa|
Our project is focused on enhancing channel partner program productivity and profitability by automating marketing, sales and operational processes.
Our customer is US-based company Zift Solutions, the Enterprise Channel Management leader and long-term business partner of GlobalLogic.
We’re looking for an integration engineer to join our team and help continue the growth of Zift Solutions channel marketing platform. We are looking for talented individuals that have a strong sense of accountability and urgency in meeting tasks, able to work independently, as well as within a cross-functional team environment.
Successful candidate will work in a friendly team through all phases of product development including design, implementation and release. We encourage our engineers to study new technologies and bring fresh ideas that can benefit the project.
- 3+ years of work experience integrating systems using APIs
- Understanding of RESTful API services
- Knowledge and experience with AWS Lambda
- Understanding of CRM systems and their structure
- Experience with SFDC (Salesforce) or/and MS Dynamics
- Experience in SSO integrations
- English – at least intermediate level, or higher
- Effective analytical skills
- Ability to establish, develop and maintain positive, long-term working relationships with team members and clients
- Ability to focus on assigned tasks until completion
- Knowledge/experience of AWS CloudWatch
- Experience with Belndr.io
- Knowledge of Jitterbit, Boomi, MuleSoft or Snaplogic
- Experience with Postman testing tool or similar
- Knowledge of node.js
- Experience with JIRA or similar issue tracking tool
Nice to have:
JIRA, AWS Cloudwatch, Mulesoft, snaplogic, API Testing, Node.Js
- Build integrations to achieve client business objectives
- Design, develop, test and implement API solutions to integrate business systems in a customer’s environment
- Collaborate with developers on custom solutions
- Collaborate with the product team to communicate technical issues and drive timely resolutions
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.