Integration Engineer IRC152440
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv | Poland - Szczecin|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||C, c++, Gerrit, Git, Linux, Python|
Our customer is an international company, one of the largest Tier 1 vendors for the automotive industry. The Company is cooperating with the world’s biggest car manufacturers, providing them with high-quality, cutting-edge, and comprehensive automotive computing platforms and IVI systems.
As a part of the advanced engineering group, the team in GlobalLogic is working closely with the customer engineering team to develop an innovative automotive eCockpit platform. The main responsibility is the development and support of the Instrument Cluster and Android-based multimedia system, middleware, and applications on the newest versions of the Android OS, etc.
- Proven experience in shell scripting, Python (or Perl).
- Experience in building C/C++-based projects.
- Competent with version control systems: git and svnExperience with branching and mergingFamiliarity with Unix development and debugging tools.
- Familiarity with automated build, continuous integration, and test automation systems.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment and work well within and across the team.
- Coding experience in a C-based language a plus (C, C++, Objective-C).
- Experience with Jenkins or similar tools a strong plus.
- Experience with embedded systems a plus.
- Good communication skills, at least upper-intermediate spoken and writing English
Yocto, Shell-Scripting, Embedded, Configuration Management, Jenkins build automation tool
- Integrating a subset of software components stored in a configuration management system into one or more software branches in preparation for automated testing, drive testing, and release to the customer.
- Provide on-site hardware, software, and configuration management support and manage the post-deployment resolution of technical issues.
- Code API implementation validation library using C/C++ programming languages.
- Designed/Developed/Document an automated Linux build system for an application using Python (or Perl).
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.