Integration Engineer IRC164005
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Skills:||5G, Linux, LTE, Open stack, System Integration|
In the era of cloudization, when attitude to personal information become sensitive more and more, new generation of communication moves to 5G and IoT gaining significantly, Enterprise private clouds are playing the game.
Our client is world-leading provider of telecom equipment, solutions and services to mobile and fixed network operators and telecom providers all over the world.
We are focused on Telco Core and Cloud Orchestratration solutions and Telco Core, which enables:
Automating the Service Life Cycle (Instantiation, termination, Scale-in, Scale-out, Upgrade). Policy based workload placement for increasing performance and cost optimization. Automating Network Slice Orchestration for different needs.
Multi level tenancy with advanced tenant and quota management. Secured access and Federated IDAM. Dashboards for both Provider and Tenants. Reliability: Providing Infrastructure Assurance and Performance management. High availability and Geo-Redundancy of the software.
Launch services quicker with automated service instantiation and configuration. SDKs and APIs enable quick multi-vendor integrations. Custom workflow framework provided for building specific automation flows. The product can be easily integrated into existing service provider OSS.
Current GlobalLogic team includes 200+ engineers.
- More than 3 years experience of Telco integration
- Good knowledge of 4G and 5G call flows, and overall understanding of new technologies in the Telecom space including CS, VoLTE, VoWiFi, IoT etc.
- Designing and Deployment of Technical solutions in Solution Area Packet core, covering UDC stack of CUDB, HLRFE, HSSFE, IPWorks, EIR and 5GC
- Should have end to end understanding of Packet Core Solutions. Be aware of mobile network 3GPP standard and LTE & 5G specifications on Radio Access Network aspects
- Should understand onboarding, integration of UDC on the Cloud environment
- Ability to apply expertise & technology
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- Ability to delivery results and meet customer expectations
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Good English skills
IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS), Docker, Kubernetes, VM Ware
- Plan and execute product configuration integration
- Nodes integration in non-standard or experimental landscape and architecture
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test
- Execute scripting and coding
- Work to identify and drive improvements and post project act
We are now looking for an UDC Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network andor system.
Scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade, expansion, functionality and capacity, such as
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.