Integration Engineer IRC169952
|Location:||United States - Boston MA|
|Skills:||Linux, Networking, Shell-Scripting|
• Experience in Application integration.
• Experience in Networking IPv4v6, TCP/IP
• Knowledge of Cloud environments like AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud.
• Experience with Python scripting
• Writing automation and scripting e.g. Python, Ansible.
• Self-motivation and the demonstrated ability to work efficiently and independently.
• Debug Chipset, handset architecture, and OS, 4G/5G modules.
• Work Lab platform integration, system simulator, network emulators, and diagnostic monitors (QXDM, TEMS, etc), Wireshark, AT/ADB automation commands.
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
• AWS certification(Developer or Architect)
• Hands-on lab/PoC setup, testing, taking measurements, and test automation
• Experience in Deploying REST APIs
• Experience in DevOps engineering
• Experience in troubleshooting applications and debugging
• Good experience in Linux application
• Working on underlying sensor components such as data ingestion, camera technology, AI, ML, DL, and big data.
• Automating the LTE, VoLTE and 5G network and call flows.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects:Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.
Professional Development:We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidays
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.