Integrations Architect IRC138802
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Skills:||Amazon AWS, AWS API Gateway, Communications, DynamoDB`, System Design|
Our client is a joint venture formed in 2012 by blue chip leaders in the semiconductor (ARM) and
digital security (Thales) industries. Its mission is to protect, enrich and simplify people’s
digital lives by enabling optimum security on all smart connected devices and associated services
We’re proud to be the company behind the next generation of smart connected device security.
Our focus is securing devices by providing a trusted foundation upon which service providers can
secure, enrich and simplify people’s digital lives. Our partners include the leading device, silicon,
enterprise, identity, commerce and content companies.
If working in a small, innovative company with great backers, a global ecosystem, and the
opportunity to change the way people, things, and services interact, then we’d love to hear from
The Telecoms Platform Architecture Team is part of the wider Product Engineering and is responsible for developing and delivering Telecoms Platform to our customer and Partner community.
The Telecoms Platform is a platform designed to give mobile operators complete control
over the remote lock and unlock process. MNOs and MVNOs can now minimize smartphone theft,
fraud and trafficking, allowing them to safeguard their device investments, protect revenue and
drive additional profit contribution.
The Telecoms platform consists of on-device Modem firmware, Android services and
service running in the Trustonic Trusted Execution Environment (TEE), plus in-factory key
provisioning technologies and large-scale web services which are used by MNO applications to attest
those devices are genuine and to request lock/unlock of specific devices. The platform supports
several Manufacturer devices (OEMs), and the goal is to enable our customers to manage its entire
fleet of devices offered to its consumers in the Telecoms Platform. This role is to support
the expansion of these services to additional OEMs and support the existing integrations as those
APIs expand and deliver more services for our customers to consume.
- Must have extensive experience of designing secure systems.
- Must be able to work with international customers and colleagues based in different geographies and time zones and be able to work effectively with the variety of different cultures, corporate and international requirements to deliver excellent results
- Able to create end-to-end designs for complex features that span multiple domains and technologies.
- Experience of AWS cloud native solutions (DynamoDB, Lambda, API Gateway, Cognito, S3, Elastic Search).
- Experience of Java (server/cloud and device side) and C (low level/embedded).
- Practical and Strong Experience on Rest API specification (SWAGGER).
- Certification in CISSP-ISSAP, TOGAF, or AWS Architect, or Zachman is desirable.
- Insight into or experience of working with the telco industry is highly desirable
- Exposure to device (Android, iOS) and embedded/secure firmware is desirable.
- Team player
- Able to thrive in a dynamic, constantly evolving, small team environment
- Prepared to invest whatever effort is required to get the job done
- Operate with integrity and transparency and conduct business in a proper manner
- Good creative intelligence
- Tenacious with a problem-solving approach
- Organized, rigorous and autonomous
Android, Java, Embedded
- The Integrations Architect role is focused on leading the design and implementation of technical integrations between the Telecoms Platform and third-party solutions provided by our customers and or Suppliers / OEMs to improve the value of the product.
- The Integration Architect works together with the Product Manager and other technology and business experts to create and refine product requirements, and with Engineering to provide oversight and review of the product as it evolves.
- The Integrations Architect will work directly with key customers and suppliers to explain our solutions and work with their technical teams to design integrations between their solutions / systems and the telecoms platform. They will maintain key technical relationships within our supplier / OEM community to advance improvements to our capabilities in the platform.
- Works with technology experts to understand product and security requirements.
- Leads the designs process for solutions spanning cloud, data centre, device components and secure firmware.
- Customer-facing in support of Sales and Product teams
- Creates and leverages internal documentation to provide customer facing technical materials to support technical integration discussions
- Creates user stories, use cases and other design artefacts as part of the integration process.
- Supports the Engineering team in the creation of plans, detail designs, code review, test specifications.
Purpose of the Role
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.