iOS Developer IRC167381
|Location:||Argentina - Buenos Aires|
|Skills:||Agile, iOS, Objective-C Swift, Swift|
We’re a part of the team who has been developing software to help construction companies streamline their operations. Today, our product is recognized as a pioneer and leader in the market, serving thousands of construction companies across the nation. Year after year, they continue to innovate, refine, and expand their products as the industry evolves.
We develop a software that helps our client’s to manage every stage of the construction from pre-construction through construction to its final support.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Work on an application that has over 60,000 monthly active users. The changes you make can positively impact the people who build our infrastructure.
- Lunch and learn. Our group of iOS developers regularly meet to share new technologies and host get-togethers in the office to watch all Apple events!
- Software for people on the field. Our application is mainly used by the foremen and crew members that use it daily on construction sites.
3+ years of iOS Development experience (Swift, Objective-C)
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or relevant experience
Experience building complex mobile applications from scratch
Has worked as a member of an Agile development team
Ability to integrate with restful API’s to support mobile functionality
Expertise in designing testable software and implementing unit tests
Knowledge of Microsoft Azure cloud platform
Experience working with Git version control in a collaborative team environment, creating pull requests and performing code reviews
Nice to haves:
- Work with our technical support team and quality control specialists to resolve any iOS issues and troubleshoot customer problems and fix bugs
- Collaborate with team members to estimate and plan for implementing large features
- Work with backend developers to integrate and consume restful APIs
- Create new or build upon existing features that solve complex customer problems
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment:Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationally
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.