IT Asset & Inventory Specialist IRC135295
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Skills:||Office tools, Oracle|
GlobalLogic company, is a software engineering company providing R&D software services, custom software solutions and consultancy expertise to companies across the globe. GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines deep domain expertise and cross-industry experience to connect makers with markets worldwide. Headquartered in the United States, Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design and engineering centers around the world, extending the benefits of its authentic global presence to customers in digital media, electronics, healthcare, infrastructure, finance, retail, and telecom industries.
- The candidate must have a Bachelors Degree or higher and 3+ years of successful Inventory Control experience or warehouse logistics.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated ability to organize vast amounts of data;
- demonstrate ability to multi-task several priorities and possess solid time management skills.
- Capable of working the entire MS Office suite, especially Excel.
- Currently be employed and be able to show a history of success of work in previous companies.
- Skills in hardware troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of actual computers’ components of the famous vendors.
- Strong team-work focus and communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to plan and perform tasks before the deadline.
Experience in record keeping systems usage (like SAP, 1C etc, Oracle) is a plus.
This vacancy associated with work from office job only.
- Run a series of inventory reports on daily, weekly, or monthly basis and perform detailed analysis of stock sufficiency and efficiency.
- Develop accurate, consistent, and enhancements to the inventory reporting structure.
- Accept the goods and place them in warehouses. Keep the order on the warehouses.
- Perform visual validation of received equipment and other IT goods to description and package details from original purchase order.
- Manage the RTV (Return to Vendor) and warranty processes. Includes item documentation – tracking, adjusting / destroying.
- Input product description information in current inventory and internet systems.
- Regular (biannually) full re-inventory and particular re-inventory on demand.
- Hardware problem’s diagnosis and large-block maintenance.
- Work in tandem with the entire Procurement and IT Support teams and maintain flexible attitude supporting all stated objectives.
- Maintenance and accountability for high levels of customer service (internal and external)
- Ownership, monitor and track assigned requests in Issue Management System (IMS); Ensure that IMS requests are completed in a timely manner
- Perform other duties of a similar nature or level
- Perform in a manner consistent with company Vision, Mission Statement and Operating Principles
This position requires a combination of skills and experience in warehouse logistics and inventory management of several thousand devices in warehouses and control of their movements.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.