IT BA SAP (SD) for Asset Management Platform IRC132955
|Location:||Ukraine - Kharkiv|
|Skills:||Business Analysis, SAP|
Our project is a big and complex rental system for corporate clients. We operate on a global scale and work with huge construction companies. The system has a range of system-critical components and generates 1mln CHF per month. GlobalLogic team is a primary vendor and we work in a tight collaboration for 2.5 years already. We’re supporting IT infrastructure responsible for renting tools all over the world for a lead provider company based in Switzerland. Our team is working with the SAP platform and middleware (Java microservices).
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Management, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- You bring ideally two or more years of experience as a Business Analyst in a distributed Agile Software Development setting (experience utilizing agile delivery processes and tool chain) and experience in SAP ERP modules like SD, SM, CS, or similar.
- You are able to effectively communicate complex concepts to a non-technical and technical audience in English (verbal and written)
- You bring proven business acumen and customer focus providing value-adding solutions
- Demonstrated strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills required
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to connect with global partners to build bonds, inspire, influence, and accomplish goals
- Excellent analytical capabilities, self-responsibility, and customer orientation paired with an entrepreneurial, can-do attitude and a strong sense of product quality
As an IT Business Analyst, you are responsible for parts of our solution, its professional operation, and the transfer of customer needs into new product features. You will transfer new business requirements into value-adding and sustainable solutions. With your detailed understanding of business processes and related IT systems, you act as the expert for a specific process and product. You will implement and support our global product offerings and provide a seamless customer journey by using user-centricity, responsive design, and cloud/on-premise solutions in an agile manner.
You collaborate with the product manager and product owner to define requirements as well as partner with technical staff to develop convincing solution alternatives. In this regard, you will need to define user stories and technical specifications, perform system configurations, execute testing, and support the go-live of the product increments.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.