IT Product Owner for Asset Management Platform with SAP experience (M/F/X) IRC132952
|Location:||Switzerland - Buchs|
|Skills:||Business Analysis, SAP|
Our project is a big and complex rental system for corporate clients. We operate on a global scale and work with huge construction companies. The system has a range of system-critical components and generates 1mln CHF per month. GlobalLogic team is a primary vendor and we work in a tight collaboration for 2.5 years already. We’re supporting IT infrastructure responsible for renting tools all over the world for a lead provider company based in Switzerland. Our team is working with the SAP platform and middleware (Java microservices).
- You hold a Master or PhD in Information Management, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Ideally, you have two or more years of experience as a Product Owner in a distributed Agile Software Development setting experience utilizing agile delivery processes and toolchain
- You have experience in working with SAP related products
- You bring the ability to effectively communicate complicated concepts to a non-technical and technical audience in English (verbal and written)
- You have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to connect with global partners to build bonds, inspire, influence, and accomplish goals
- You bring excellent analytical capabilities, self-responsibility, and customer orientation paired with an entrepreneurial, can-do attitude and a strong sense of product quality
- You are a team player with a hands-on mentality and able to craft a direction
- You have result orientation and demonstrated persistence towards achieving progress despite obstacles and short-term setbacks
As an IT Product Owner, you are responsible for a part of our solution, its vision, and future development. You own every outcome, decision, and activity related to your product. You act as the customer / IT liaison during analysis, requirements definition, and design activities. You provide strategic advice for business processes and solutions and collaborate with product managers and business stakeholders to define and document business requirements.
Moreover, you team up with technical staff to develop convincing solution alternatives. You need to make decisions based on business impact and that prioritize the backlog.
As a Product Owner, you create user stories for requirements, write technical requirements, and continuously groom the existing backlog. You will run and coordinate alignments between the entire team. You give advice and direction on the product. You are able to run product demos and own the support process of your product. You drive adoption of the products within the business community based on real user needs & strategic direction.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.