IT Project Manager – PMOP IRC2021
|Job:||IRCIT Project Manager - PMOP 2021|
|Location:||United States - San Jose CA|
|Designation:||IT Project Manager - PMOP 2021|
|Skills:||JIRA, Kubernetes, Spring Boot|
- Requires Master’s Degree or Foreign Equivalent in Information Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Requires two (2) years of experience in job offered, Director-Engineering, or related using JIRA, Spring Boot, and Kubernetes.
- May be required to relocate to various unanticipated locations throughout the United States.
- Develop and update plans for information technology projects, including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems information specifications, funding, and staffing.
- Track project milestones and deliverables. Confer with project personnel to identify and resolve problems.
- Develop work breakdown structure (WBS) of information technology projects.
- Submit project deliverables, ensuring adherence to quality standards.
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Establish and execute project communications plans.
- Work directly with clients to determine their unique requirements.