IT Service Desk Engineer IRC125058
|Location:||Poland - Zielona Gora|
|Skills:||Active Directory, Hardware Support, Linux, MacOS, Systems Administration|
We are looking for a Service Desk Engineer to join our team in Zielona Góra.
Yes, you will be facing difficult infrastructure tasks and spend hours going through technical manuals and specifications to solve them. Yes you will be dealing with demanding internal clients asking the same question over and over again. Yes, it is possible you will start every conversation with “have you created a ticket” or “have you tried turning it off and on again”? We won’t deny, that is the truth!
But, at the same time we guarantee that you will play a significant role in the most important aspect of our job – providing the best software to our clients all over the world. What is more, you will have an opportunity to learn from the best IT engineers and share knowledge with 17000 GlobalLogic experts.
And in the end – you will work with the best and one and only team of 10 amazing IT specialist – full of humor and openness, just waiting to play a prank on you at every possible occasion!
If you are ready for this – join us!
- Basic network troubleshooting skills.
- Performing basics operations in ActiveDirectory (users, groups, and computers), DHCP (leases & reservations), DNS (nslookup, entries modification).
- Basic mail troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with end user hardware/software problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Experience with Windows 10 troubleshooting.
- Experience in customer service.
- Good communication skills to build business relations with Management / Employees /Colleagues.
- Ability to work in a team and under customer pressure.
- Intermediate knowledge of English.
- At least one year experience in the same and similar position.
- CCNA Course
- Experience with Linux, MacOS troubleshooting
- Experience with Windows Server services troubleshooting.
- Provide 1st and 2nd line onsite and remote support for end users (software & hardware).
- Provide support for office and meeting rooms equipment (projectors, printer etc.).
- Registry and manage tasks in ticketing system (Jira).
- Prepare and deploy user workplace equipment.
- Take part in internal IT Projects.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.