IT Service Desk Engineer (L1 Support) IRC150592
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv, Kharkiv|
|Skills:||Customer Support, IT Support, Linux, MacOS, OS Administrator, Windows|
GlobalLogic company, is a software engineering company providing R&D software services, custom software solutions and consultancy expertise to companies across the globe. GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines deep domain expertise and cross-industry experience to connect makers with markets worldwide. Headquartered in the United States, Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design and engineering centers around the world, extending the benefits of its authentic global presence to customers in digital media, electronics, healthcare, infrastructure, finance, retail, and telecom industries.
- Intermediate knowledge of operating systems and applications in use within the Company, deployment experience on corporate equipment;
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows OS administration. PC architecture understanding;
- Basic knowledge of LAN, DHCP, DNS, Routing, TCP/IP stack;
- Basic knowledge in administration of AD, DNS, DHCP;
- Ambition to learn new systems, procedures, techniques in a short period of time;
- Ability to work independently or within an existing team of IT professionals;
- Good reporting and prioritization skills, excellent customer service skills;
- English Language Level: Intermediate level in writing, reading, speaking.
- Operate as the first point of contact for GlobalLogic Employees’ IT requests by fielding incoming voice calls, requests in Issue Management System (IMS) and emails, troubleshooting problems remotely;
- Document resolutions for future reference;
- Register requests in IMS, which cannot be resolved remotely during 15 minutes, and assign to our level 2 and level 3 enmgineers;
- Manage employees’ access to companywide intranet resources;
- Ownership, monitor and track requests. Work closely with end users to resolve specific problems. Ensure that IMS requests are completed in a timely manner. Maintain high level of end-user satisfaction;
- Perform other duties of a similar nature or level.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.