Java (Back-End) Developer IRC136902
|Location:||Ukraine - Kharkiv|
|Skills:||Hibernate, Java, Spring|
GlobalLogic is going to build an analytical platform for the client. A platform which will be gathering information about some companies from various sources, will normalize it according to the predefined flow and will show it to the user as a set of analytical dashboards. The gathered and processed information will let the customers make decisions regarding the business state of the investigated companies. Analytical information will help customers to predict the future state of the appropriate companies and improve customer’s business processes.
The client provides high value analysis and support to partner companies for identification and mitigation emerging business challenges. Today the customer’s business processes are highly manual and fragmented.
The project is aimed to define and bring to life a digital platform that connects the client employees with relevant and meaningful information about their portfolio holdings, enabling insights and action.
- 2+ years of experience with a broad range of technologies, such as Java, Spring, Hibernate, Object Oriented Design and Development, multi-tier system architecture, Web Services, etc.
- Self-motivation and experience in working within Agile methodologies must be the strength of this person.
- A candidate should possess extensive communication skills.
- Experienced in building microservice architecture with event-based communication in the AWS environment will be a plus.
- At least theoretical knowledge of CI/CD processes. Can participate in the creation of the chain from coding, test to deployment.
- Should be familiar with architecture components, design patterns, integration patterns, enterprise design patterns and capacity planning.
- Experience in service-oriented architecture development and implementation will be a plus.
- Experience in using various distributed caching solutions.
- Analytical, problem solving skills and technical troubleshooting.
- Expert knowledge of concurrency, scalability and fault tolerant designs.
- Basic docker knowledge. Kubernetes experience is a plus.
- Intermediate English
- Implement new features in a highly collaborative environment with Product, Design, DevOps, and Front-End engineers.
- Participate in backlog decomposition & estimation.
- Participate in sprint planning.
- Code review.
- Bug Fixing.
- Contribute to a high quality, and performing code base.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.