Java Cloud Engineer IRC151809
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Skills:||AWS, Concurrency, Docker, Java, Jenkins, JUnit, Message Queues, Microservices, Networking, OOP, Profiling, Relational databases, Software Architecture design|
Client is a worldwide manufacturer of smart beds, which increase the overall quality of sleep. The solution senses and automatically adjusts the comfort level:
Tracking personal sleep data during the night
Individual comfort and temperature balancing
Comfort adjustability on each side of the bed
The project is related to developing the cutting-edge sensor technology and data processing algorithms.
The key project deliverables are systems that bridge the gap between several domains:
Peripheral device control
Hardware sequencing safety systems monitoring, and real-time data processing
- Java 11 (Multithreading, Dependency Injection, Design Patterns)
- Unit and Integration testing (Junit, Mockito)
- Persistence with Relational Database (SQL and JDBC) and Non-Relational Database (Redis, Cassandra, etc)
- Network concepts (HTTP, HTTPS, TCP, Proxy)
- Experience in Microservice architecture and patterns
- RESTful API
- Application server/container configuration management and application deployment (Tomcat , Jetty)
- Version control system (Git) and dependency management (Maven or Gradle)
- Experience with Build Tools (Jenkins , Docker)
- Experience with Production and Performance Troubleshooting Tools (ELK ,Sumologic, jConsole, jMeter)
- Good Problem-Solving skills
- Good in data structure and algorithms
- Passionate about technology
- Experience with Kafka
- Experience with AWS
- Distributed Patterns (Caching, Transactions, Message queues)
- Scaling Application under load (Partitioning, Sharding)
- Java profiler (VisualVM, JProfiler, YourKit))
- Performance Benchmarking JMeter
Nice to have:
Big Data Processing, Kafka
- Create modern, efficient, elegant, and scalable code
- Cross-platform application development
- Work in an agile development environment and participate in sprint activities to plan and produce high-quality deliverables
- Cloud software development in AWS infrastructure
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.