Java Developer – DU2 IRC155618
|Location:||India - Noida, Nagpur, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore|
|Skills:||Hibernate, Microservice, Spring, Spring Boot|
• Designing and developing applications using the Java EE platform.
• Object-oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
• Deep insight of Java and JEE internals such as memory management, transaction management, etc.
• Design and develop features and modules for mission-critical applications.
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient
• Experience in the Spring, Spring Boot, and Hibernate
• Development and coding using JAVA Spring Boot Microservices.
• Write acceptance test cases in Groovy
• Version control
• Building productized integrations and connectors
• Analyze business requirements quickly to determine and access the feasibility of implementation
• Designing and implementing enterprise integrations
Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Microservices
• Eagerness to learn new ideas, concepts, and technologies.
• Results oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines.
• Good communication skills
• Problem-solving attitude
• Ability to establish priorities
• Teamwork and willingness to listen to others
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.
Collaborative Environment: You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.