Java Developer IRC129570
|Location:||Poland - Koszalin, Wroclaw, Szczecin|
|Skills:||Gradle, Java, Maven, rest API automation, Spring, Spring Boot|
We are looking for Java Developers to join our team.
We perform Digital Transformation for Industry providing solutions in the areas like Digital Security, SmartHome, Connected Mobility.
We build new generation platforms for connected Home appliances, Connected Cars working for Premium brands and leaders among given industries.
Join us and work in projects where you will be able to develop your skills and provide users with advanced solutions that make everyday life easier.
- About 3 years of commercial experience as a Java Developer
- Experience in creating solutions using modern microservices-based architectures
- Knowledge and experience in creating software based on the REST API architecture
- Hands-on experience in: Spring, Spring Boot, Java, Java EE and Intellij
- Knowledge of version control systems: Git or Gerrit or SVN
- Knowledge of Docker
- Knowledge of code review tools
- Ability to write unit and integration tests
- Knowledge of databases SQL, MongoDB
- Good knowledge of English and Polish (both spoken and written)
- Knowledge of AWS or Azure or GCP
- Implementing CI/CD with Jenkins
- Knowledge of ELK – elasticsearch, Terraform
- Application designing and reviewing, developing new features, performing code reviews, and writing tests
- Troubleshooting and resolving customer issues
- Mentoring development engineers and helping resolve technical issues
- Developing core application frameworks/features and resolving issues
- Contact with the client
- Monitoring systems
- Work in a Scrum team
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.