Java Developer IRC134848
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv, Kyiv, Mykolaiv, Kharkiv|
|Skills:||Docker, ELK, HTTPS and TLS/SSL, Java, OOP, Spring, Spring Boot|
Our client is a leading US-based manufacturer of medical devices developing innovative medical systems and services that provide patient monitoring and cardiology diagnostics to clinicians and healthcare facilities around the world.
Our team is focusing on designing and developing the next iterations of complex software/hardware platform for patient monitoring, where the software has strong restrictions for safety and quality
- 3+ years of experience in commercial development with the use of Java, Spring Framework.
- Understanding and strong practice with the development of Muti tiered Distributed Architecture and Microservices
- Knowledge of SDLC processes and tools, Iterative Design & Prototyping
- Upper-Intermediate to advanced English (read/write/speak) for daily communication with the customer’s subject matter experts
- Good understanding of best practices of software development (code reviews, continuous integration, pair programming, etc.)
- Strong practice Design Patterns and Java Enterprise Design Patterns, deep experience in core java related manifests, main java data structures, and algorithms experience
- Good experience with docker services
- Experience with basic network security: TLS, PKI, certs/keys, etc.
Stack of Technologies:
Spring GRPC (simple RPC + streaming)
Docker & Docker Swarm
Azure Devops (Backlog, CI/CD)
Mirth -> HL7 (for EMR)
Async rabbit MQ, Kaffka
Python, C++, Continuous Integration
- Take responsibility for the components and features of new medical software development
- Take an active part in component level architecture, plan and WBS development, estimation of assigned work items and features.
- Communicate project status and support technical discussion with managers and engineers on the client-side
- Support Architecture and Detailed Technical Design documents
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.