Java Developer IRC138267
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Skills:||Gradle, Java, Maven, Microservices, MySQL, PostgreSQL, REST, Spring, Spring Boot, SQL, Unit Testing|
We are helping our customer, one of the top European banks, with digital transformation. In collaboration with our customer, we are working on assessing applications that are currently hosted on-premise, planning and executing all steps required to move them to public clouds. Depending on the decision made for a particular application, the transformation scope may vary from re-hosting to full redesign and rewrite. That includes modernization and uplifting to modern solutions.
Our customer operates in many European countries and uses a broad spectrum of technologies and applications
- 2+ years of development experience with Java enterprise applications
- Core Java, Java 8+, Spring Boot
- Knowledge of Biztalk/IBM Websphere/IBM Portal is preferred
- Experience in developing cloud-native applications in AWS and/or Azure is a plus
- Good OOP/OOD
- Strong understanding of Microservices, API testing, working with Postman
- Hands-on experience of working with REST
- Experience with Cloud services would be highly beneficial
- Strong English to communicate with clients.
- Work with Quality Assurance in order to validate the correctness of the implementation
- Extending the current microservice architecture and creating new services for the existing solution
- Participating in client meetings to understand business and user requirements
- Sharing your vision with your teammates and dev lead
- Estimation in story points
- Create Technical Solution documentation using pre-defined templates and documentation
- Work on technical spikes and PoCs to validate solution architecture
- We have a cross-code review, unit tests process in place
- You’ll also need to take part in defect investigation and troubleshooting
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.