java lead IRC161677
|Location:||India - Nagpur, Pune|
|Skills:||Ajax/ejb, AWS, Docker, Java, Microservices, Spring Boot|
experience on AWS cloud, docker
- Meeting with technology managers and the design team to discuss the goals and needs of the company.
- Examining and defining current architecture systems.
- Designing scalable architecture systems for Java-based applications.
- Providing low level design by using right design concepts.
- Identifying the hardware and software infrastructure needs to accommodate the company’s architectural goals.
- Troubleshooting design flaws and system bottlenecks.
- Performing validation tests to ensure the flexibility and scalability of the Java environment.
- Assisting the software design team with application integration.
- Leading system performance tests & identifying bottle necks in application implementation and optimizing the E2E application.
- Providing low level algorithms for low latency.
- Master or Bachelor’s Enginerring degree in Computer Science with 9+ yrs of experience
- Previous work experience as a Software or Java Architect is must. Should have worked Architected any customer facing Java Application from core requirments.
- Advanced knowledge of Design Pattern, OOAD & Software Architect.Proficiency in MicroService Architecture.
- Proficiency with Core Java & Advanced Java.
- Must have excellent knowledge in Multi-threading.
- Excellent in Sprintboot framework.
- Excellent in Java application optimization.
- Should be good in algorithms & data structure.
- Experience with software design and web programming.
- Ability to solve complex software system issues.
- Good communication skills.
Java Architect Requirements:
Can have knowledge of Java 8
Meeting with technology managers and the design team to discuss the goals and needs of the company.
Ability to solve complex software system issues.
Good communication skills.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.
Collaborative Environment: You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.