Java Senior – Tech Lead IRC129204
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv, Kharkiv, Mykolaiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Framework, HL7, Java, MySQL|
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing industries.
Our Client developed advanced medical technologies that were simpler, easier and safer to use. Our Client invests in research, new technologies and process improvements to stay competitive and to bring more value for the end-users. In addition, our client works with Hospitals, provides various “Hospital solutions” to support end-users and staff, collect medical data, make analyzes, predict emergency cases and send data.
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong knowledge Java SE/Java EE platform: excellent knowledge of JavaSE, hands-on experience with modern java frameworks for web development (Spring stack or Play or Grails, Dropwizard), dependency injections frameworks: Spring/Guice, ORM frameworks: (Hibernate/OpenJPA/
- Strong SQL knowledge (MysqlPostgre), nice to have experience with NoSQL databases.
- Knowledge of cloud platforms(AWSAzureGoogle Clould) and paradigms, writing cloud native applications, hands-on experience in API management platforms and API related activities: requirement analysis, solution architecture and design, resource-based API modeling, micro-services architecture, REST architecture approach, experience with writing documentation for REST services (OpenAPI(Swagger)RAML etc )
- Follower of TDD approach, hands-on experience with JUnitMockito frameworks.
- Experience with version tracking systems(Git)
- Hands-on experience with build automation tools (MavenGradleSBT)
- Experience with concept of Domain Driven Design.
- Nice to have: knowledge of ScalaAkka.
- Nice to have: DockerKubernetes experience
- Nice to have: hands on experience with SonarQubeJenkinsCI process.
- HL7 & FHIR experience – must have
Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
Exciting projects involving newest technologies
Professional development opportunities
Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
Modern and comfortable office facilities
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.