Java Software Engineer IRC133210
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Containers, Docker, Git, Java, JIRA, Linux, Networking|
The Client is in top 50 of Fortune 500 list – American multinational computer technology company, one of the largest technology corporations in the world, employing more than 165,000 people in the U.S. and around the world. Company sells personal computers, servers, data storage devices, network switches, software, computer peripherals, HDTVs, cameras, printers, and electronics.
Our customer is well known for its innovations in supply chain management and electronic commerce, storage and networking systems.
Globallogic project is dealing with development of security technologies and products, intended to create advanced security layers and components for better protections of customers flagship products, such as storages, servers, network devices, etc.
You will develop technical innovations and will be be a part of production team which will create and support a new generations of security solutions in a distributed Scrum team with a friendly environment.
- Java – must, C#, Python and others is a big advantage
- Good understanding of design patterns
- Software design techniques
- Networking protocols understanding(TCP/IP,SSL, LDAP etc.)
- Network architecture and network software development
- Client/server technology understanding
- Familiarity with virtualization technologies (VMware and Hyper-V)
- OS Linux app level
- Containers: Docker
- Git, Jira
- Strong soft skills: Oral Communication and Listening, Teamworker, Analytical, English
- Focus on cyber security or related areas
- Computer and network security understanding
- Some experience in the industry (courses, study projects)
- UML knowledge
bash scripting, SSH, Machine Learning Fundamentals, UML, AI
- Working with cutting edge technologies
- Operating system level development
- Computer and network security
- Malware/ viruses software simulators
- Anomaly behavior and vulnerability analysis
- Developing proof of concepts and productive solutions
- Work with customers team to define integrated solutions addressing systems requirements
- Translate customer / market requirements into technical definitions
- Development and implementation of solution accelerators (AI, ML, Security, Edge etc.)
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.