|Location:||Ukraine - Kharkiv, Kyiv, Lviv, Mykolaiv|
Client is the leading provider of the services for monitoring and protecting against data theft — from both internal and external breaches.
The product is a J2EE web based application that monitors the audit logs of electronic medical record applications to look for privacy, compliance, and security violations.
The goal of the project is to design and implement stable and maintainable REST applications with independent UI and backend, based on the stack mentioned below.
- Overall experience 2+ years
- Experienced with React, Redux state management
- Experience with RxJS
- Experienced with unit testing (e.g. Jest)
- Good to have experience in Typescript
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
- Should be familiar with any of the source controls. Git is a plus
- Should be familiar with any kind of build systems like Grunt, Gulp, Webpack. Webpack is a big plus.
- Designing, developing, modifying and maintaining the client applications which are part of our platform
- Working with UX/UI experts and markup developers to meet design requirements
- Maintaining high standards of software quality and design
- Identifying areas for growth and improvement within the team
- Participating in reviewing the code
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.