Junior Applications Engineer IRC160811
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw|
|Designation:||Junior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||5G, FTP, GSM, HTTPS and TLS/SSL, LTE, TCP/IP, UMTS|
We are looking for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or final year student in IT, Telecommunications, Electronics or similar. Our project is focused on quality assurance for mobile telecommunication modules (M2M, IoT). Modules are industrial-grade products, which provide any system with the ability to communicate over a cellular network – voice and IP provision.
You will be working on cutting-edge technologies, which are used in telecommunication, security, automotive, supervision, metering, and many other areas of the market. Engineer’s daily duties are to provide technical support for our customers and field application engineers to incorporate wireless modules in their projects.
Are you ready to join our team?
Don’t wait. Apply!
- Practical experience with technical documentation – standard description, application notes, datasheets, programming manual
- Basic knowledge of at least one area of telecommunication fields: Internet protocols and services (TCP, UDP, SSL, FTP, HTTP, PPP, Security Protocols), cellular networks: 5G/LTE(Cat-M1, NB-IoT)/3G/2G (procedures: registration, data transfer, call – general signaling layer), SIM/eSIM
- Basic programming skills (Java ME, Python or C/C++)
- Analytical skills, independence, resourcefulness, communicativeness
- Good communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- Self-motivation and ability to drive ideas to completion
- Experience in customer service is an advantage
- Analysis of application issues and problem-solving
- Technical support of our clients
- Writing/designing applications for customers
- Defect report and cooperation with R&D department
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.