Junior C/C++ Developer (IoT) IRC151061
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Junior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||C, C++, Embedded Linux, I2C, SPI|
We are looking for a Junior Embedded Software Engineer willing to join our ever-growing software team. You’ll have an opportunity to shape the Consumer Electronics business, join a world-class engineering team, and help revolutionize the next unloved device in our homes. You’ll be responsible for architecture, design, and implementing the heart that makes our client’s flagship and future products tick.
If you’re strong C++ not afraid to write some code also in C – this is for you!
Don’t waste any second. Apply, and our awesome Recruitment team will introduce you to this big adventure! 🙂
- Some experience in C++ and embedded programming
- Ability to write code in C
- At least basics of Embedded Linux and Python
- Experience with automated testing methodology
- Advanced English skills (really important!)
- HTTP or other application protocols – nice to have
- ZigBee, WiFi – nice to have
- Develop, enhance, and maintain the application layer software
- Porting libraries across different environments
- Work with UI/UX teams on the application interface and user experience behavior
- Close cooperation with the team in the USA
- Interface with various hardware and software vendors on complex system integration tasks to achieve efficient, cost-effective, and delightful product solutions
- Implementing the solutions
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.