Junior C/C++ Embedded Developer IRC139201
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Designation:||Junior Software Engineer|
Our Customer is a #1 US streaming platform and one of the biggest companies on the market of home entertainment consumer electronics devices that strives to provide their clients with high-quality products and services.
- 1+ years of commercial software development experience
- Good knowledge of C / C++
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented programming
- Experience with different methodologies including waterfall and agile ones
- Experience with source control and task tracking systems (preferably Jira and Git)
- intermediate or better English written and verbal communication skills
- 1+ years of embedded development experience
- Experience working with embedded systems, embedded Linux
- Experience with media and video streaming
- Experience with TV and/or STB firmware and middlware development
Embedded, Embedded Linux, RTOS, C++-Linux, Linux Kernel
- Porting of Linux based TV OS to different platforms and customize it for different regions
- Develop and support of Linux based TV OS platform
- Participate in daily calls/standups with the team
- Investigate new technologies
You will be a valuable part of the international team that’s responsible for TV OS development and support, implementing new features, and designing algorithms that deliver flawless video playback to users over the world.
The features and improvements you implement on this long-term project directly impact millions of users every day. This is a great role for a professional who has innovative ideas for complex problems and can translate these ideas into reliable software.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.