Junior C++ Developer in Tests IRC155009
|Location:||Poland - Gdansk|
|Designation:||Junior Test Engineer|
We are looking for Test Engineers to join our new team in Gdansk! This is a great opportunity to get experience working with modern technologies and cutting-edge products for the market leader in multiple electronics domains. These include, but are not limited to the IoT, large-scale corporate networking, Data Center solutions, etc. Also, you will be able to extend your knowledge in networking, embedded solutions, and business appliances.
If you always dreamed of working with cutting-edge hardware and getting to know what powers the Internet of tomorrow, this job is for you!
- At least 6 months of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of different types of testing like exploratory, black & white box, fuzz, acceptance testing
- Knowledge of test cases creation process based on the requirements documents
- Knowledge and experient in test automation in C++
- Test case design skills
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems
- HW/FW/SW troubleshooting skills
- Good verbal and written English – you need to be able to communicate with the client and international team
- Test design and test development
- Work with documentation
- Defects reproduction and reporting status of internal test
- Fix verification and regression testing
- Root cause analysis of customer defects
- Setting up new test equipment/configurations
- Troubleshooting and issues investigation
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.