Junior Data Entry Specialist (with Latvian) IRC122221
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw|
Thinking about gaining your first professional experience? Are you still a student or have you just finished your studies? Using Latvian is as natural for you as using Polish and you don’t want to fall behind after graduating? Looking for a job in an IT company but programming seems for you like rocket science? If yes, you are in a good place, cause this is exactly what we are looking for!
Join us in our new team in Wrocław, have contact with your beloved language, meet fantastic people and who knows…maybe start your journey in IT!?
- You are the “Chosen One” if you have a teamwork attitude but with strong motivation to work without supervision as well
- You can use English in speaking and writing at least on upper-intermediate level
- Unfortunately, English is not enough so you should also know the Latvian language on at least intermediate level
- You are a conscientious and accurate person
- You have the ability to understand and perform assigned tasks and duties in a timely manner
- Make your first steps in a professional, corporate environment
- Generate tagged data according to task guidelines
- Analyze documents, enter and verify data into the system
- Maintain absolute confidentiality of project and client data
- Learn and have fun as much as you can!
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.