Junior DevOps Engineer IRC134408
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Kharkiv|
|Designation:||Junior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Azure, Azure Application Insights, Continuous Integration, Deployment, DevOps, DevOps Practices, DevOps Tools, Microsoft Azure|
Our customer is US-based leader in automated car wash systems.
We are developing client management portal, wash site management portal & point of sale applications.
Project is aimed towards the development of a brand new hybrid platform to replace current legacy solutions and open the new business potential for the client.
Technology: .Net Core, MS SQL, postgres, Angular, HTML/CSS, OAUTH, Azure
- Strong intermediate English is MUST
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience in configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting
- Manage, develop, build CI/CD pipeline, including configuring code quality checks
- Environments strategy understanding
- Knowledge of Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration
- Knowledge of relational databases – MS SQL and PostgreSQL
- Experience with source control systems (Git or similar)
- Customer-oriented, diligent, proactive
Knowledge of CI/CD for .NET projects
Knowledge or experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud, AzureDevOps
Hand-on experience with MSBUILD, NuGet, PowerShell, ARM templates
Experience with C# .Net Core or any other programming language would be a plus
- Large experience with CI pipelines and continuous delivery
- Technical background – understanding of object modern programming concepts, database design principles, etc
Any of the following would be a plus:
- Develop and manage CI/CD process for different types of application and automate as many processes as possible
- Manage and support distributes solution environments in Microsoft Azure cloud
- Support development teams in technical questions of continuous integration/continuous delivery, delivery organizations
- Manage and maintain full release processes
- Perform the troubleshooting with the Dev Team (including source code analysis)
- Work with architects, team leads, team members in an agile/scrum environment
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.