Junior End to End IoT tester IRC162284
|Location:||Slovakia - Kosice|
|Designation:||Junior Test Engineer|
|Skills:||End To End Recruitments, Requirement Engineering, Requirements specification, Testing|
Customer is o global leader focused on energy-efficient solutions that save energy and costs, and reduce carbon emissions.
Customer is o global producer of products and services used in areas such as cooling food, air conditioning, heating buildings, controlling electric motors, compressors, drives and power mobile machinery, building roads, cities, and the whole growing world.
The customer is also very active in the field of solar and wind power as well as district heating and cooling infrastructure that targets entire cities and urban communities.
Wage: From 1600€/gross. Final salary will reflect your skills and experience
– 2 years’ experience in Embedded solutions
– Understanding of Unit Testing, TDD, Continuous Integration, Design Patterns
– Good English (writing and speaking)
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
– Responsible, initiator, team-player and great communication and interpersonal skills
– Should be able to work in an organized way to create test-specification for the E2E tests,
– Developing the test-scenarious for the different features involving the whole platform ( registering a device, initiating a FOTA, etc.).
– Analyze technical requirements and write detailed Verification Test Cases and Procedures
– Assist with the creation of traceability matrices
– Execute tests case, track and report on test results
– Create well documented system issues, track and report on status details
– Follow a well-defined Quality Management System
– Attend and lead technical reviews, track action items, and drive closure and sign-off as needed
– Perform team lead duties, to include (Test planning and estimation, Oversee project success, and report on quality metrics, Mentor more junior team members around test engineering best practices, Interface with the client and other stakeholders to obtain input and support)
– Support Test Team activities in accordance with the test and development schedule
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and financial reimbursement for travel.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes continuing education classes and technical trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with a broad range of benefits including laptops and smartphones reimbursed by a company alongside voice and data packages in a special benefit system called BenefitCafeteria that can be used for shopping, relaxing, travelling or even education according to one’s preferences. Significant benefits also include 4 extra vacation days and learning and development opportunities within the company. Travel insurance and complementary pension savings plans are some of the other benefits you receive when joining GlobalLogic.
Fun Perks:We want you to love your work as well as a company you work for. That is one of the reasons why we host social and teambuilding activities throughout the year. We support our employees in healthy lifestyle so we reimburse entry fees for sport events. We love meeting each other as colleagues, as friends, as family. That is why we cater breakfast every Thursday – fruit but also traditional, so we have a great opportunity to spend some time together. Are you done with your work waiting for another task or you need to turn off your head for a while? Relax Zone is exactly what you need! GlobalLogic provides its employees with amazing colorful Relax rooms that are a great place to rest, have coffee or a lunch, challenge your colleague in Xbox game, table tennis or football, or even throw a party and celebrate whatever with whoever you want!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.