Junior Java Backend Developer IRC158884
|Location:||Germany - Cologne|
|Designation:||Junior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Java, JUnit, OOP, Spring Boot, Unit Testing|
|Freelance||Start Date: Aug 01, 2022 | End Date: Apr 30, 2023|
In our projects, we focus on solutions for IoT projects for customers in the automotive and medical technology sectors.
– Good knowledge of Java (>= JDK 8).
– Knowledge of the concept of object orientation and corresponding design patterns
– Ability to develop code that meets the highest standards in terms of quality, scalability, robustness, security etc.
– Experience in the development and ideally conception of backend applications
– Good knowledge of Spring Boot
– Knowledge of build and deployment systems (Maven and Jenkins) and CI/CD is desirable
– Experience in design and implementation of cloud solutions (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google) is desirable
– Kubernetes knowledge as well as experience in microservices and Docker are desirable
– High degree of independence
– Distinct ability to work in a team
– Excellent communication skills
– Very good written and spoken German or English, preferably both
Microservices, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, Azure, Continuous Integration, Maven, Jenkins
– You create or review requirement specifications of software used in the context of medical technology.
– You take care of the design and implementation of high-performance and high-quality code to implement the customer’s requirements.
– You optimise existing software components.
– You support test automation and automatic deployments, as well as the execution of software tests, if necessary.
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.