Junior Manual QA Engineer IRC138086
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv, Kharkiv|
|Designation:||Junior Test Engineer|
|Skills:||GUI/Usability testing, JIRA, Localization testing, Manual functional testing, Regression testing, Requirements analysis, Requirements testing, Sanity testing, Smoke testing, Test Design, UI testing, Web testing|
Our client is one of the largest and most innovative manufacturers of medical devices in the United States which produces a broad variety of medical devices and software applications.
At this project, you will have a great opportunity to be involved in the full development life cycle of a web-based system which is intended for use as a tool to help individuals by taking certain information from medical devices, its storage, and further processing to identify health trends and to track daily activities
In addition, there are opportunities to work with medical devices, in the scope of end-to-end testing be involved in desktop, web, and mobile applications.
- 1+ years of experience in manual software testing of commercial and/or enterprise software products.
- Experience in Web-based software testing and its specifics.
- General knowledge of aspects of relational databases.
- Knowledge of various test types and techniques.
- Experience in Test Cases and/or Test Scenarios creation and maintenance.
- Attention to detail, critical and logical thinking.
- Good defect finding and reporting skills.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- API Testing experience is a great plus.
- English: Intermediate or higher (both written and verbal).
Scrum, Agile, API Testing, Healthcare-Medical Devices, SQL, Database testing, Waterfall, SOAP UI
- Requirements analysis (SRS, AC, User Stories, and others).
- Assistance with Test Estimation following project-specific templates/approaches.
- Design, implement and maintain SW test documentation ensuring extensive and solid test coverage.
- Execute a defined set of test cases, in line with the test plan and development schedule.
- Find and investigate defects, report them in bug tracking system providing extensive information helpful to understand the root cause.
- Report to lead, manager, client.
- Participate in all Scrum meetings.
Full Scope of STLC related activities such as:
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.