Junior/Middle, Embedded/Networking/C IRC150625
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv|
|Skills:||C++-Linux, Embedded, Linux|
Cambium Networks is a dynamic, growth-oriented company serving an exponentially growing industry.
Cambium Networks provides professional grade fixed wireless broadband and microwave solutions for customers around the world. Solutions are deployed in thousands of networks in over 153 countries, with our innovative technologies providing reliable, secure, cost-effective connectivity that’s easy to deploy and proven to deliver outstanding metrics.
Cambium Networks has few development centers: Rolling Meadows, IL, USA and Ashburton, Devon, UK.
• BA or Master’s degree in computer science
• 3+ years of experience in industrial or embedded software development
• Programming experience in C.
• Programming experience in Bash.
• Advanced Linux OS knowledge, mostly userspace.
• Good analytical skills
• Highly motivated, a fast learner, and autonomous
• English — at least intermediate
• Good communication skills
• OpenWRT embedded Linux knowledge: build root build system structure and functionality, init scripts, UCI subsystem.
• Deep Networking Knowledge: Understanding of the OSI model levels, Frames structure (basically Ethernet), protocols and services.
• Linux Networking: Routing, Advanced(Policy) routing, L2/L3 Firewalls, vlans, tunnels.
• Ability to understand and investigate interaction of elements in network protocols
• Embedded boot loaders (u-boot) knowledge: Flash organisation, file structure and types.
• Experience in Telecom projects related to IP protocols (e.g. GPON, WiFi, WiMAX, LTE, VoIP)
Linux Kernel, Telecom-Wireless, UNIX shell scripting, Networking
• Platform engineering (BSP), additional sw packages and components, init scripts.
• Creating network setups and adapting device configuration per customer networking requests.
• Developing, testing and documenting new features for absolutely new product based on GPON solution.
• Participating in design decision make process
• Analyzing and resolving bugs
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.