Junior / Middle PHP Developer IRC137905
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Skills:||Continuous Integration, Docker, MySQL, PHP|
Our hosted management system was designed specifically for Service Operators, deploying advanced OTT services Direct-To-Consumer, compatible with any type of screen – web portal, iOS and Android apps, Smart TV and STB. Our state-of-the-art CMS platform provides our clients with a smart and fast way to stream and monetize their content for large scale audiences to access and enjoy.
The platform supports all video formats – Live, events, VOD, Series, Programs, and much more. It also provides advanced Live features, such as content replacement, dynamic EPG, metadata enrichment, and recommendation engines.
Insight’s built-in marketing tools provides our client with the ability to manage sales and marketing efforts without the need of a 3rd part software.
Our solution delivers a complete commerce structure, including transactions, subscriptions, ad-supported with dynamic product management, advanced analytics and reporting, Internal SMS, and CRM sections to manage the services and history of each customer.
- 3-4 years of commercial experience, at least 2+ years as PHP developer;
- Strong knowledge of application design principles using vanilla PHP 5/7;
- Strong knowledge of RDS/MySQL, Memcached and Apache, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery;
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience with Docker and Composer;
- Knowledge and experience with Nodejs, experience with push notifications services or payment systems will be a big plus;
- Good knowledge or experience with AWS and K8S would be a big plus;
- Experience with CodeIgniter and Angular will be a plus;
- Excellence communication skills, proactiveness, ability to lead a standalone team in close cooperation with customers.
- NodeJS, RabbitMQ, Kubernetes, Angular, AWS
- You will be a core developer, work as a part of a new stream our team is starting;
- Coordinate with co-developers, product owners and send regular updates;
- Help us to move the system to the next-gen level by proposing and using the newest approaches and practices in architecture;
- Extend capabilities and functionalities of existing platform, improve its robuteness and performance;
- You will have a close work with improving existing AWS cloud based application architecure, including CD/CD;
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.