Junior NOC specialist IRC126265
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Designation:||Junior Test Engineer|
|Skills:||API Testing, IT Support, Monitoring and Logging, Networking, QA|
- You are a person who loves watching tables, review that everything works.
- You were a spider in your previous life and you hate it when some thread does not work.
- You love finding any issues in the system and drilling in the issues as far as you can.
- You enjoy working in untypical hours. [ Night shifts ] [ Early morning shifts ]
- You feel that you can make streaming services work seamlessly. By addressing issues as fast as you can.
- Join the content experts team to watch content and content tools to deliver the best quality possible with no threads broken.
– At least 1-year experience in a similar position (NOC/Tech Support/System administrator or relevant experience etc.)
– Good English language skills (at least intermediate spoken and written level)
– Systems administration,
– Networking understanding
Good to have:
– Automation scripting, and tech support skills
– Cloud computing
– Web applications and servers architecture understanding,
– HTTP, REST API Monitoring tools and principles
During your shift you will be responsible for monitoring:
– Content streaming tools for any issues.
– Content delivery tools for any transcoding issues
– 3-d vendor tools or integration work seamlessly
– Review content and provide your feedback on the content you watched while you have not activities on the board monitoring.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.