Junior PHP Developer IRC135814
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Designation:||Junior Software Engineer|
Project is a video advertisement high-load system, serving over 4 billion requests per day, compounded with many parts like: video player, reporting system, management platform, aggregation system, and others.
You will have the opportunity to be part of a strong and open-minded R&D team that handles challenging, not routine tasks, where your voice will matter.
- 1+ years of commercial experience as a Fullstack Php Web software engineer
- Good understanding of key concept of object-oriented and functional programming
- Good understanding of difference between libraries and frameworks, experience with some
- Theoretical knowledge and practical experience of separating business logic from presentation logic
- Good understanding and experience with RESTfull APIs
- Good communication skills, intermediate English level
- Good understanding and/or practical experience with task runners / build tools (e.g. Webpack, Gulp, Grunt)
- Understanding and/or experience of front-end apps unit testing
- Good knowledge or experience of working with Git
- BS in computer science or a related field
BigQuery, AWS, Jenkins, Websocket, Microservices
- Develop Frontend and Backend
- Negotiate with the customer
- Ensure high quality of deliverables
- Provide with technical documentation on developed features
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.