Junior Recruitment Specialist IRC154792
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw, Bydgoszcz, Koszalin, Szczecin, Zielona Gora, Krakow, Gdansk, Lodz, Katowice|
The recruitment team is recruiting! If you’re thinking about changing something in your career, want to see how recruitment can be done differently, and know IT better than other branches- we have something for you! Join GlobalLogic and help us staff our projects with the best engineers on the market. You will have a chance to work on different profiles (yes, also challenging and almost „impossible” to staff), implement your ideas, and set the recruitment processes the way you want it. And what about your future team? Best Team ever! Full of creative, open, and supportive people. We are fantastically diverse, sometimes bringing different views on the same thing, but this is our biggest strength! What we all have in common – team and our work are the most important for us.
- At least 1 year of experience in recruitment (IT preferred)
- Experience in conducting and coordinating recruitment processes independently
- Knowledge of methods and sources of active acquisition of candidates
- Experience in planning and executing Employer Branding activities
- Good English knowledge
- High level of interpersonal skills and ability to work in team
- Self-reliance and good organizational skills
- Openness and creative approach to recruitment activities
- Experience in working in an international environment will be a plus
- Planning and conducting recruitment process for IT positions
- Acting as a point of contact for specific recruitment area
- Reporting and tracking the progress of recruitment projects
- Active search for candidates
- Pre-selection of candidates and conducting interviews
- Initiatives with proposing new ways of reaching candidates
- Creating and posting recruitment ads
- Proposing and implementing new recruitment tools
- Building long-term relations with candidates
- Conducting activities building a positive image of GlobalLogic
- Monitoring ongoing recruitment projects and providing continuous support for the recruitment team and PMs
- Supporting definition of open positions and providing recruitment process setup proposal
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.