Junior Robotics Engineer IRC175192
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Junior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Python, ROS (Robot Operating System)|
We are looking for a Junior Robotics Engineer to join our team at GlobalLogic. We strive to develop self-driving robots capable of synchronous formation movement. Our client is a global scale leader in the automotive industry. GlobalLogic team was tasked with creating a fully autonomous multi-robot system capable of advanced perception, and payload displacement within indoor environments.
Join us and develop your skills with the best engineers!
- 1+ years of experience as a Junior Robotics Engineer/Self-driving Robot Engineer or in a similar role
- 1+ years of commercial experience in scripting in Python
- Experience in various sensor inputs (LIDAR, Depth camera, IMU, etc.)
- Experience with ROS/ROS2 modules (odometry, motion control, SLAM, trajectory planning systems, multi-robot communication)
- Experience with Gazebo simulation tools or alternatives
- Robots assembly/repair
- Good communication skills (English – written and verbal)
- Experience with C++, Industry / Robotics – will be a plus
- Develop and test a wide range of robotics modules
- Create/support the creation of a technical documentation
- Cooperation with cross-functional Team on a daily basis
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.