Junior Technical Writer IRC130620
|Location:||Poland - Zielona Gora, Wroclaw, Koszalin, Szczecin, Krakow, Bydgoszcz|
Your job would be to create the documentation in close cooperation with the developers and testers located both in the US and Poland. This may sometimes require working during different parts of the day.
The crucial part of the work is to understand the input from developers and clearly describe discussed areas as technical documentation. The document covers a few layers of the protocol stack so the document describes each layer separately, and also interactions between layers. This requires strong communication and organizational skills as developers from different teams are involved. We work in an English-speaking environment, though our everyday language in the Wroclaw-based office is Polish.
If you feel that this is something for you, and “paperwork” doesn’t scare you – don’t hesitate 🙂 Our awesome recruitment team will provide you with more information and guide you through the recruitment process.
- You are the “Chosen One” if you have a teamwork attitude but with strong motivation to work without supervision as well
- You can use English in speaking and writing fluently
- You have the technical background and basic knowledge of Doxygen & Latex
- Orientation in IoT world and embedded systems
- Willingness to get competencies as a QA engineer in the future (you will learn a lot when helping with the docs)
- You are a meticulous, conscientious, and accurate person
- You are self-organized and proactive
- You don’t afraid of “paperwork”
- You have the ability to understand and perform assigned tasks and duties in a timely manner
- You have the ability to build trust, with a natural desire to do well and have fun
- Writing manuals which guide the user/developer through the user console and help them perform steps required for device configuration ( simple and easy to follow language)
- Creating formal technical specifications similar to RFC docs which will be used by silicon vendor engineers who will implement the protocol based on this document
- Formatting and compilating of the documents using Doxygen & Latex
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.